Tuesday 13 December 2011

Miscellaneous

Spon Street Model
Spon Street Model
January 2011
While i was an architecture student at Coventry, we had to do site analysis of Spon Street from Coventry, a very old area of the city. Each group of students had a set of houses to make models of and then placed on a model of the site. This was my assigned building.

Acting masks
Acting masks
July 2011
Acting masks made of clay and painted over each with a fitting color, orange for the happy one, blue for the sad one.

Wall of ideas
Wall of ideas
August 2010
While i was in high school, still studying architecture, i was having a lot of artistic ideeas but could not really express them at that moment because of the lack of time and because i was suppose to concentrate more on the work at hand. My professors wouldn't really take notice of any developed work of my artistic ideeas.
I could not thorw them away and forget them, so in order to remember them, i set them to 'haunt' me - instead of putting them in an ideea note book or something, i just sticked them on the wall over my study.

Wall of Ideas 2
Wall of Ideas 2
May 2011
My second wall of ideas while i was studying at Coventry. I must admit, one of the sticky notes left a small unvisible but nasty mark on the wall and i had to pay for the repaint. I'm not doing another Wall of Ideas ever agian...in another place but my home.
I still carry an idea note book with me, but when i am at home, it's more interesting to have all these ideas in front of you so you can meditate upon them.

No comments:

Post a Comment