Friday 21 March 2014

Moth - Scenes 2

My second scenes i've been working on for my animated short. These aren't fully colored yet but they will be soon. More scenes to follow.




I've stayed a bit from the original actions planned on my animatic, but with a reason. Some actions didn't seem to have enough anticipation and some were too slow.

In scene 3, i made Moth do a double take when he sees his reflection and extended the moment when he was thinking what's staring at him.  And in Scene 4 i added two small actions before the cut to the next scene, i made him look at a window out of shot and spread his wings.

Scene 5 can be seen in the previous post where he will be flying from window to window trying to get inside the house.
Next post will include Scene 6.
~Youtube seems to make my animations sticky, i hope this won't happen with my final stage.~

No comments:

Post a Comment